1. Due to the unique nature of the formal wear industry, SALES ARE FINAL on all special orders as well as undergarments (Spanx, bras, slips, body shapers, bust cups, etc.), dyed shoes, jewelry, headpieces, and all Sample Sale purchases. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON.
2. Off the rack or layaway purchases of dresses, un-dyed shoes, veils, and other items not excluded above may be returned for EXCHANGE ONLY within 14 days of the original purchase date as long as the original wear date has not passed. NO ITEMS CAN BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED AFTER THE ORIGINAL WEAR DATE. All returned items must be unworn, unaltered, and in pristine, resalable condition with all manufacturer and store tags attached. Items showing damage, wear, or without the proper tags or packaging (including hangers and garment bags) will not be accepted. ORIGINAL RECEIPT MUST BE PRESENTED FOR ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES. Memories reserves the right to deny exchanges or store credits to anyone believed to be abusing store policies.
3. If the original order, layaway, or sale included discounts or special offers contingent on the purchase of a dress or other specific item and that item is then cancelled, returned for store credit, or exchanged for a non-like item, all discounts will be reversed and deducted from the exchange or store credit amount.
4. Most gowns will require alterations to fit properly. ALTERATIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED in the price of your garment. We can recommend an independent seamstress, but we cannot be held responsible for work done by non-employees.
5. All items are sold “as is”, and you acknowledge that you are happy with the condition of your items. Once merchandise has been taken from the store, Memories cannot be held responsible for any defects found after that date. This includes items that have been placed in storage.
6. All checks returned for “Non-Sufficient Funds” will be accessed a $30 NSF Fee.
7. Special orders - Once placed with the designer, special orders cannot be changed or cancelled. Memories reserves the right to not place wedding dress orders with the designer until a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit has been made. All other items must be paid in full to be ordered (effective 2-1-17).
8. Special orders - In the event a special order item is cancelled before the order has been placed with the designer, the deposit amount will be used to pay for all in-stock or already ordered items on the same sales order and a store credit will be issued for any remaining deposit after all other items have been paid in full. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
9. Special orders - Memories is not responsible for manufacturing changes or delays. Ship dates are only good faith estimates and are not guaranteed. Please allow an adequate time buffer to prevent any unnecessary stress and to allow time for alterations.
10. Special orders - Gowns come in stock sizes only and are NOT custom made to your measurements. All dresses will require alterations to fit properly. Memories may suggest a size, but the final size decision is yours, and you acknowledge that you are happy with the size you have chosen. Ordered items CANNOT be exchanged for a different size, and it is always better to order an item too large rather than too small.
11. Special orders - You will be notified by phone and/or email when your items arrive at Memories. All special order items must be picked up within 30 days of their arrival (wedding gowns paid in full may be stored at Memories free of charge until the original event date).
12. Special orders - Any items not picked up by the original event date on this order will be considered abandoned and all payments and merchandise will be forfeited (this includes events that have been cancelled or postponed). NO STORE CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ABANDONED ITEMS.
13. Layaways - All layaway items must be paid in full and picked up within 90 days of the original purchase date (wedding gowns paid in full may be stored at Memories free of charge until the original event date). Any layaway orders not paid in full and picked up within this timeline will be considered delinquent and all payments will be forfeited and all items considered abandoned. NO STORE CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ABANDONED ITEMS.
1. Customer agrees to return all tuxedos and rental accessories in good condition by the stated return date (typically the day after the event date). A daily late return charge of $25 per day will be due upon return of any late merchandise. Any items not returned within one week of return date will be considered lost and customer agrees to pay full replacement cost in addition to applicable late fees (replacement costs: $300/coat, $200/pant, $50/shirt, $100/vest, $25/tie, $60/shoes).
2. Customer agrees to pay replacement costs for any items damaged by willful misuse while in customer’s possession (accidental damages from ordinary, responsible use such as lost buttons, basic food stains, and small tears are covered by the Accidental Damage Waiver).
3. A credit card number must be on file to rent items. Any late fees or charges for damaged or missing merchandise will be charged to your credit card. If you do not have a valid credit card on file or if that credit card is declined, you agree to pay all late fees and charges within 2 weeks of the event date (Memories considers all non-returned rental items as stolen property and will prosecute all delinquent accounts).
4. For the best fit possible, all measurements must be taken at Memories and customer must attend a final fitting in store at least 2 business days prior to event date. Memories cannot guarantee the fit of items removed from the store without a final fitting. You will be notified via phone when your items are ready for your final fitting.
5. All cancelled tux orders will incur a $30 cancellation fee. No cancellations or changes on orders can be accepted less than two weeks prior to the event date as tuxedos will already be in production.
!Thanks for visiting our website. You're using a very old browser and it's preventing this website from displaying correctly. To view this website, please upgrade your browser.